MediGlow Pharmacy runs a e-marketplace platform, third parties(partners), supporting logistics and payment structures, for the sale and purchase of health and beauty products in Nigeria.
These general terms and conditions governs/direct the activities of both buyers and sellers on our marketplace and shall also govern your use of the marketplace and related services.
By using our marketplace, you accept all these general terms and conditions.
If you disagree with any of these general terms and conditions, please do not attempt using our marketplace.
Using our marketplace for business or other organizational project; by so doing you:
- confirm that you have obtained the necessary approval to agree to these general terms and conditions;
- bind both yourself and the person, company or other legal entity that operates that business or organizational project, to these general terms and conditions; and
- agree that “you” in these general terms and conditions shall reference both the individual user and the relevant person, company or legal entity unless the context requires otherwise.
ACCOUNTS & REGISTRATION
- You may not register with our marketplace if you are under 16 years
- You may register for an account with our marketplace by completing and submitting ALL the registration forms/documents as required on our marketplace
- You represent and warrant that all information provided in the registration form is complete and accurate.
- By registering for an account on our marketplace, your email/username and password will be required and you agree to:
- keep your password confidential.
- notify us immediately in case of any breach on your account.
- take responsibility for any activity on our marketplace arising from any failure to keep your password safe, and that you may be held liable for any losses arising out of such failure.
- Your account shall be used exclusively by you and you shall not transfer your account to any third party. If you authorize any third party to manage your account on your behalf this shall be at your own risk.
- We may suspend or cancel your account, and/or edit your account details, at any time in our sole discretion and without prior notice or explanation, providing that if we cancel any products or services you have paid for but not received, and you have not breached these general terms and conditions, we will refund you in respect of the same.
- You may cancel your account on our marketplace anytime by contacting us.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- the marketplace provides an online location for sellers to sell and buyers to buy products.
- we accept binding sales on behalf of sellers, but MediGlow Pharmacy is not a party to the transaction between the seller and the buyer outside our platform.
- a contract for the sale and purchase of a product or products will come into force between the buyer and seller, and accordingly you commit to buying or selling the relevant product(s), upon the buyer’s confirmation of purchase via the marketplace.
- the price for a product will be as stated in the relevant product listing.
- where applicable, the price for the product(s) will include all taxes and comply with applicable laws in force from time to time.
- delivery charges, packaging charges, handling charges, administrative charges, insurance costs, other ancillary costs and charges, will only be payable by the buyer except otherwise stated by the seller.
- products must be of satisfactory quality, fit and safe for the purpose(s) specified for.
- seller has good title to, and has legal backings and beneficial owner of the product(s), and that the products are not subject to any third party rights or restrictions.
RETURN & REFUND
Health, Beauty & Personally care products are generally not eligible for return & refund. However, instances where there are valid reasons (such as expiry, damages, poor handling, tampered products e.t.c) acceptance of returns and necessary refund shall be subject to our Return & Refund Policy.
We do not accept any form of payment on delivery.
Payment for products purchased on the marketplace should be carried out on the payment gateway provided on the site or a bank transfer can be done.
Transfer payment should be done exclusively to the official company’s account with appropriate and clear description.
BANK : GUARANTY TRUST BANK
ACCOUNT NO : 0762430764
ACCOUNT NAME : MEDIGLOW PHARM. & STORE NG LTD
You risk losing your money if you make any form of payment to ANY other account/person different from the company’s account stated above for products purchased on our marketplace. MediGlow Pharmacy shall not be liable for such loss in any way.
You must make FULL payments due for any product(s) you order before delivery is made. PART PAYMENT IS NOT ALLOWED.
- Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, infringe any person’s legal rights, or be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person.
- You must not use our marketplace to link to any website or any page that breach the provisions of these general terms and conditions.
- You must not submit to our marketplace any material that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
- You shall not use the review function or any other form of communication to provide inaccurate, inauthentic or fake reviews.
- You must not interfere with a transaction in any form.
- We may periodically review your content and we reserve the right to remove any content in our discretion for any reason whatsoever.
- Kindly contact us if you find any incriminating product on our marketplace.
- You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, store, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content across our marketing channels and any existing or future media.
- If you breach our rules on content in any way, we may delete, unpublish or edit any or all of your content.
- You may only use our website for your own personal and business. You may forward links to products on our website and share our newsletter and promotional materials in print and electronic form to any person.
- We reserve the right to suspend or restrict access to our website/areas of our website and/or to functionality of our website. We may, for example, suspend access to the website during server maintenance or when we update the website. Do not attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on the website.
- Do not use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause; legal litigation, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability, accessibility, integrity or security of the website.
MediGlow Pharmacy with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and hence all rights on our website are reserved.
We run an anti-money laundering compliance program and as such we reserve the right to perform due diligence checks on all users of the marketplace.
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our marketplace.
- that the material on the marketplace is up to date.
- that the marketplace will operate without fault.
- that the marketplace or any service on the marketplace will always remain available.
- guaranteed commercial results concerning the use of the marketplace.
Our general terms and conditions will not:
- limit any liabilities that is not permitted under applicable law
- exclude any liabilities or statutory rights that may not be excluded under applicable law
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage of any form, including:
- any loss occasioned by any interruption or dysfunction to the website
- any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control
- any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill
- any loss or corruption of any data, database or software
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- hyperlinks to other websites owned as we have no control over third party websites and their contents, and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
You hereby indemnify us, and undertake to keep us indemnified, against.
If you or we reasonably suspect a breach of any of our general terms and conditions we reserve the right to :
- temporarily suspend your access to our marketplace;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing our marketplace
- commence legal action against you
Upon suspension, prohibition or blockade of your access to our marketplace or a part of our marketplace you must not take any step to creating and/or using a different account.
You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these general terms and conditions.
These general terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the territory and any disputes relating to these general terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the territory.